About Wood Preservation Canada
Wood Preservation Canada (WPC) is the industry association that represents the treated wood industry in Canada. WPC operates under Federal Charter and serves as a forum for those concerned with all phases of the pressure treated wood industry, including research, production, handling and use and the environment. WPC members are committed to producing safe, quality products in an environmentally sound and progressive manner.
Wood Preservation Canada is dedicated to promoting and supporting a stronger Canadian wood treating industry; informing the public on the benefits to be gained from the use of quality wood products; and preserving the integrity of the environment through the promotion of responsible stewardship of our resources. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can provide any additional information.
Wood Preservation Canada is dedicated to:
- Promoting and supporting a strong Canadian wood preserving industry.
- Preserving the integrity of the environment through the promotion of responsible stewardship of our resources
- Promoting the benefits to be gained from the use of quality preserved wood products.
Wood Preservation Canada supports this mandate in the following ways:
- Acts as the voice of the industry representing the interests of its members.
- Gathers and disseminates information to inform stakeholders about pressure treated wood.
- Provides a forum for members to interact and exchange knowledge and ideas.